- On my Admission Screening for Clearance Result, my age is appearing as 0 Years, why is this?
Answer: You may have incorrectly selected the current year (i.e. 2017) as your year of birth. To correct this error, kindly purchase a supplementary LASU Screening PIN, Login to the website and carefully fill in the correct date of birth.
- Why is My passport not appearing on My Admission Screening Profile?
Answer: You may be attempting to upload a picture with a wrong format and/or size. The acceptable file format is
Jpeg not more than 20kb
- Why is my Screening result opening as a blank page after downloading?
Answer: The problem could be from your browser. The website is best compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge Browsers.
- My name is not correctly spelt on Admission Screening Profile, what is the problem?
Answer: It may be that you incorrectly filled or misspelt your name at the point of Registration. To correct the error, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attach scanned copies of the documents used to register showing your correct name spelling to back up your claim.
- I was trying to proceed with my online screening when the page displayed: Internal server error, what is the problem?
Answer: Please check your internet connection and refresh your page.
- My admission screening result is showing “DISQUALIFIED”, what do I do?
Answer: You may have been disqualified for one or more of the following reasons:
- Incomplete O-Level Result(s)
- Age limit requirement not satisfied
- Falsification of JAMB result
- You have not chosen LASU at all.
- Minimum of Five (5) Credits in relevant O-Level subjects not satisfied.
- Minimum of Six (6) Credits in relevant O-Level subjects not satisfied.
- Compulsory relevant alternative O-Level subjects’ requirement not satisfied.
- Compulsory relevant O-Level subjects’ requirement not satisfied.
- Elective relevant O-Level subjects’ requirement not satisfied.
NOTE: Candidates may re-screen\for another course on the condition that they satisfy both UTME and O-Level results requirements.